Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My why

This morning as I sit and pray and reflect I realize that though people think I'm crazy sometimes this face is why I do what I do.  She is why I want to be healthy so I can give myself the best chance at being around to see her grow up, to be in shape so I can interact and give her the childhood she enjoys and to be successful in advocare and world ventures so that she can have 2 ful time parents around all the time, there for snuggles every morning and kiss every  night.  I need her to not have to worry about money and to be able to see the world.  I want her to see what prayer and true belief can do and how big God really is.  I want to instill a heart that cares for others and spend time investing in others.  She is my why and the reason I will be consistant and persistent every day. 



3 comments:

  1. I love this post. This is such a great thing. Sometimes I personally get too focused on the physical. I want to look better or see that number on the scale or fitting into those jeans. But ultimately it's about my health and being around for a long time! THis post really resonated with me! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie and sure worth every effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post. You have the world's greatest reason. :)

    ReplyDelete