Where has the time gone. The last 4 days have been a blur. Between spending time with the baby and my husband, and going to Advocare trainings and helping Nate promote events it has been a crazy 4 days. Sorry for not checking in....
So today was day 20 of insanity! 1/3 of the way there. I am amazed how it is changing my body like I never imagined and how good it is making me feel. While doing the workouts of course I'm not saying that. I'm usually cursing the tv in my mind and saying I hate every moment of it. Thanks to my Spark and Rehydrate I have the energy to get through the workout.
Spring Chick Callengers here is a quick update
1. I have done FANTASTIC on my goal of working out and not missing an insanity. We did skip cardio recovery Saturday but it was a much needed break.
2. I haven't reached my NSV of going down 2 pant sizes but my cloths are definitely fitting better=0)
3. I have been drinking my water
4. I have been MUCH better at taking my supplements on time. I can't wait to get my MNS C in the mail so I can start back up on my strip pack. It is amazing how much of a difference putting in supplements to fill your nutritional gaps can make you feel. I didn't really notice it until I wasn't taking them regularly. Yay for being healthy.
5. I've been visiting most of your blogs I just haven't commented on them in a while... I promise I will get better at it this week.
6. I started a Bible reading plan to read my Bible in a year and I have done great at staying on top of that.
Overall I am kind of on a mountain right now and trying to stay there. I know there will be valleys and I will get through them. Keep up the good work everyone and stay motivated.