Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's been a while....

I know it's been a while since I last wrote in here.  Life kind of got a little crazy.  Anyway here's the quick update....

The 24 day challenge has been over for about a week now and I lost a total of 10 lbs.  That is somewhat exciting but... what is really exciting to me is the inches I lost... I don't know exactly how much it was yet (we are measuring tonight) but you know that feeling when you put on a pair of pants that have been so tight for so long you tucked them in the back of your closet and.... they are lose on you?  Yup that's the feeling I had this week.  I put some cloths on that I haven't worn since before Ava was born and they were lose!  I'm still not in my smallest cloths that I wore when we got married, but I'm more motivated to keep going since I have seen results.

Another exciting moment this week was that people started asking about me losing weight and telling me that they can tell and that I look like I feel better.  It's so nice for people to notice the results of my hard work.

So... as of right now I'm 40 lbs down from when I came home from the hospital from having Ava and I have 40 lbs to go.

The gameplan?  I am still on the catalyst from Advocare and believe that it is really helping me lose the inches.  I'm also totally addicted to the Spark!   I love the feeling of having energy without jitters and without a crash a few hours later, it is just a subtle energy that makes me feel good.  And this week I reordered the vitamin packets.  Even though it is a lot of pills to take I feel so good on them and feel like I have so much energy that it's worth it.

It is a challenge to maintain eating well, however the results are great motivation.  I am sooo excited to continue my journey and to just feel better and better!

Thanks so much for following.  Tomorrow I'll post my total inches lost during the challenge =0)

Stacy


advocare.com/110912621

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! I'm so excited to get my stuff this week!!! I'm ready for it to be here!!! =) Congrats on the loss!!

    ReplyDelete