Friday, December 9, 2011

Encouraged and excited

So.... I have shared a lot about my journey on Advocare products and I've been excited about the results, however, honestly it wasn't until tonight that I truly started to realize the immense opportunity and the amazing quality of the company I have become a part of.

  Tonight I had a very rare opportunity to go with my cousin to a meeting with one of the top 10 people in the company and to just sit down with him and learn from him and hear about the company and how to be successful.  Cord really lit a fire in my heart as he talked about how this company is an opportunity for personal development and how you can't grow in a business until you are totally honest with yourself and ready to grow and change your life and be honest with yourself so you are honest with those around you.  I am really excited to start on this journey of helping the people I care most about to find what they are looking for.  Helping people where they need help, whether it is to lose weight, gain energy, or to put some extra money in their pocket.

Cord talked about living life on our terms and not on anyone else.  He talked about investing time in the things and people you care about.  I'm so excited to begin tomorrow spreading the word and just sharing with people my personal journey with people to get fit, gain energy, grow in my faith, grow as a person, and take the journey from living a life on many people's terms to living a life of freedom and living on my terms and my time.

Would you like to join me on this journey, or just hear about the journey I'm about to begin?  Let me know I'd love to sit down and talk to you and share one of the most amazing opportunities that has been set before me=0)

No comments:

Post a Comment