Thursday, December 8, 2011

Back on track...

Well.... it's surely been a while.  Life sort of turned upside down.   And, well, hey... it happens.   But here I am and I'm back on track.

Last weekend was really nice.  As hard as it was to leave the baby it was SOOO nice to get out of town, go on a cruise and just be carefree for 4 days.  

Although I was on the cruise and wasn't watching what I ate, I found that I never really wanted to eat that much at one time.   I was also very proud of the 4 of us... we NEVER used an elevator the entire time we were on the ship.  Sleeping on the 2nd deck and everything else being on decks 11- 14 made for quite a bit of exercise.  Overall it was a good experience and we came back feeling rested up and ready to restart the healthy living and get in good shape and geared up for the Christmas season.

In light of being ready to get back on track Nate and I began the 10 day cleanse yesterday.  I know... when you hear the word cleanse it makes you cringe, but this one is different.  It's by no means easy, but it's not as brutal as the other cleanses I've done.

Days 1 and 2 have gone really well.  Nate is down 4 lbs and I'm down 2.  Both days started with a fiber drink.  Eating lots of fruit and veggies, some while grains, baked chicken, and a few sparks during the day.

We did both have a headache today and we are hoping that goes away tomorrow...

So far even though it's a challenge we are enjoying the journey and excited for how great we will feel in 8 days.


So my question for you today is.... What is your new year's resolution?  Are you ready for a new you with the new year?  Are you ready for a resolution that feels so good you won't quit it by Feb 1?  Even if you don't have any weight to lose are you ready to gain energy and know you are taking care of your body?  Or are you ready to make 2012 a year of financial stability and the excitement of helping other people feel their best and live their lives to the fullest?  

If so head on over to advocare.com/110912621 and take a look at the amazing products advocare has to offer.

Please be sure to leave a comment, send me an email, or send a message if you have any questions.

Here's to 2012 the year of excitement, energy, and financial freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment