Friday, October 28, 2011

The results are (finally) in...

It's been a little bit of a whirlwind lately so we haven't had time to get the finishing measurements.  Finally last night we measured and......

I lost 13 inches!!!   My goal was 10 so, I was stoked to get those results.  

I still have quite a ways to go but I'd say that's a great start.  13 inches since Sept 9th I'll take it!

I also went to the kickboxing class I have been wanting to go to for 2 months but avoiding because I didn't wanna work out that hard... (can we say lazy)  anyway I LOVED it.  It was a challenge but felt sooo good, and what a great way to get out any pent up aggression.  Definitely will be going back.  Any LFF members I recommend the kickboxing class =0)


By the way... anyone interested in trying out the 24 day challenge there are some up and coming contests.  There are 2 rounds that will be happening through the Holidays.  One from Thanksgiving to Christmas and one starting January 3rd.  What an AMAZING way to enter a new year or... if you wanna wait until you are motivated to stick with your new years resolution what a great way to keep yourself motivated and seeing results.....     There will be a cash prize for the person who loses the most weight during each round.  

Let me know if you are interested =0)


check out the great products
advocare.com/110912621


until next time =0)   Keep up the good work and feel free to share any progress you are making in the "comments" section.  I would LOVE to hear from anyone reading this =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment