Friday, September 23, 2011

Good day!

So today is my first day off in 3.  I haven't done 3 12's in a row in who know's how long.  Let me tell you it is exhausting!  However I believe the 24 day challenge has given me great energy.  Usually with just 1 12 hour shift I can't stay awake after work.  This week I made it through all 12 with some energy to spare.  It has been a LONG time since that has happened.

Another fun thing happened at work this week... I moved down a size of scrubs!  I haven't worn "red" scrubs since before I got pregnant, I was excited.

This morning I was down 7 pounds on day 14 of the challenge.

Many people know I'm a skeptic when it comes to most products, but this has made me feel so great that I actually believe in it enough that I became a distributor.  I highly recommend anyone who is in a rut with weight loss, or just struggling with low energy and feeling sluggish to give advocare a thought.  I am very impressed and very happy with my experience thus far!

www.AdvoCare.com/110912621

No comments:

Post a Comment