Friday, November 23, 2012

Welcome Back

It's been a while since I've been on here and I just wanted to say hello to everyone.   The last several months have been a whirlwind of blessings and challenges, many of wich will show up in later posts.

I don't have much time to chat tonight so I will say a quick hello and catch you up a little on my crazy life.  I'm still working full time as a labor and delivery nurse which I love.  Our Advocare business is going fantastic and is allowing me to cut down to part time in January and very part time in May.  I love helping people and serving people so the last year of being a nurse and changing lives through Advocare has been amazing.  The little lady is almost 2 and is a bigger blessing than I could every imagine.  I never imagined a little creature adding so much life and exitement to our lives.  We are having so much fun watching her grow, and I'm so thankful that I have found how to live a healthy life and I feel good enough to fully enjoy her and participate in her life.  The last big thing is....  after a little scare of the possibility of some serious issues we found out earlier this week we are having a HEALTHY baby in May.  God has blessed my family beyond belief and I cannot wait to get back to sharing my journey with others.

Stay tuned, buckle up, and join me for this ride called life =0)


No comments:

Post a Comment