Friday, January 20, 2012

Great start to the morning

This morning I got on the scale and after staying at the same weight (to the 10th of a pound) for 5 days I was down 1 lb!!!   What a great morning!  I wanted to post a pic of my breakfast because it is by far the best breakfast ever.


On the right is my "Green Monster" smoothie:
2 Tbsp greek yogurt
handfull spincach leaves
5 frozen strawberries
7 frozen mango chunks
almond milk to fill the gaps
1/4 cup steel cut oats
some honey
Blend and ENJOY!

on the left is grape Spark (the BEST way to get energy and vitamins in the morning!)

YUMMY  and here's to another good day with the peanut =0)



discoveryourinnerspark.com

1 comment:

  1. I am not a smoothie lover but that sounds amazing...I think I'm going to have to try that!!!

    ReplyDelete