Saturday, January 28, 2012

A cool opportunity

So, my husband and I are part of a really neat travel company.  There has been a lot of buzz with people around me wondering what it is so I thought I would share this with you.  For the next 8 weeks you have a cool chance to find out.  World Ventures is giving away 1 trip a week for 8 weeks for watching a short video that introduces you to the company .   Go to http://nathanhines.windreamtrips.com/ and fill in your (accurate) information and watch the video.  You will then be entered to win one of the vacations.  The best part is that if one of you guys win a trip, we win it also =0).  Anyone is welcome no matter  who you are. So tell all your friends, why not be entered to win a free vacation?  The contact info is just for Nate and I to be able to follow up with you (no spam or random phone calls). See you on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment